“Best breakie ever” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Alfresco's Restaurant and Bar

Alfresco's Restaurant and Bar
Ranked #5 of 57 Restaurants in Paihia
Cuisines: Seafood, European, New Zealand, Contemporary
Good for: Bar scene, Scenic view, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: UNLIKE MOST PLACES WE NEVER CHARGE HOLIDAY SURCHARGE Live Music Every Sunday Afternoon 3pm - 6pm. Happy Hour Everyday 3pm - 6pm Alfresco's is a family run business that is open everyday from 8.00Am serving freshly produced food and excellent coffee. We strive to give great service anytime of the day.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best breakie ever”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2011

Always a great spot for Breakfast, the bacon Bennie is the best I've ever tasted. I've also enjoyed lunch and dinner here and this is the first place I would recommend to anyone wanting to eat out in Paihia. Service is fast and friendly too.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Kelvnz, Owner at Alfresco's Restaurant and Bar, responded to this review, January 22, 2012
Hi Tinkerboo
Thanks so much for the great review. I'm delighted to hear you have enjoyed eating at our restaurant and especially enjoyed the Eggs Bene which is always proving popular! Even more thanks for recommending us to your friend!
Many thanks and hope to see you soon

Canberra, Australia
“Well worth a visit”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2011

Great atmoshpere & friendly staff- food was delicious and the vegetarian main that my daughter ordered was her favourite from the whole holiday

Visited December 2011
Kelvnz, Owner at Alfresco's Restaurant and Bar, responded to this review, December 13, 2011
Hi Ritzcello

Thanks for taking the time to leave us such a nice review. I'm delighted to hear that your daughter enjoyed her vegetarian dish especially.
many thanks and hope to see you again if you make it back to Paihia!
Many thanks

Auckland Region, New Zealand
“great meal, stunning view!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 29, 2011

My partner and I had been to Alfrescos before and have always been very fond of the location and very friendly service the restaurant provides and this time was just as we had expected...perfect. I tried my usual swordfish chowder which I have to say is a managers favourite and I know exactly why as it's probably one of the best I've had while my partner (a vegetarian) had a special mixed plate made up that she certainly wasn't dissapointed with as she has been in the past with other restaurants take on vegetarian dishes. The views are stunning especially in the evenings with a coldie in hand and the resident dog "Rosey" is awesome...very friendly without the begging dog's usually do around food! all in all a great meal, great service and a great location...well done Alfresco's!

• Visited November 2011
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Kelvnz, Owner at Alfresco's Restaurant and Bar, responded to this review, November 29, 2011
Hi Guys
Thanks so much for taking the time to review our restaurant. I'm delighted that you keep coming back to us and we keep delivering a great service. We hope to see you again soon!
Many thanks again
Uxbridge, Canada
“Great choice”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2011

Great food - great staff! A relaxing pleasant place to take an evening meal. Good variety on the menu.

Visited October 2011
Hi Caroline & Steve
Thanks for taking the time to leave us such great feedback. I'm delighted that you enjoyed our food and our staff were great which is always so important in this industry. I hope you enjoyed your time in Paihia!
Many thanks
Melbourne, Australia
“Awesome, awesome!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2011

An awesome meal, awesome location, well priced, friendly staff.

We dined here in November 2011 and would be back in a heartbeat!!

• Visited November 2011
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Kelvnz, Owner at Alfresco's Restaurant and Bar, responded to this review, December 6, 2011
Hi There
Thanks for taking the time to leave us such a great review! We're glad you enjoyed your visit to us and hopefully you'll make it back to Paihia and see us again soon. The staff will be delighted to hear your comments.
many thanks again