Wow, that was what we all first stated when we arrived. We had been "told" this place was beautiful, but as you know it's quite another thing to discover that it's true.
DO NOT MISS visiting this beach! We did not go with the tour, as we wanted the flexibility to stay as long as we wanted. Upon arrival we sat down and ate lunch, watching the birds float past, the seagulls crack open small clams and soaked in the atmosphere.
We then enjoyed a long walk along 90 Mile Beaches shores listening to the water lapping upon the sand, the cries of the birds and good company.
(I was spoilt, had my hubby and sensational cousins to share this with)
* There are no public toilets
* If you want to ride the dunes and see more of the area book a tour
* Take all your water, drinks, snacks and meals with you as there are not too many places you can buy from.
* Ensure your camera has plenty of memory cards or if "old school" loads of film...
* Put aside an entire day to really see everything and enjoy the scenery
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.