“All round amazing!!!”

GREENS
Ranked #4 of 65 Restaurants in Paihia
Cuisines: Indian, Thai, Cafe
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We have been one of Paihia’s most popular restaurants since 2006 serving the finest Thai cuisine under the name ‘THAI GARDEN CAFÉ’ now rebranded as ‘GREENS’. Keeping the same Thai chefs, we are proud to announce that we have introduced full Indian meal, which will be served by a new team of highly experienced Indian Chefs.Lovingly prepared, authentic Thai and Indian cuisine, with a few surprisingly Kiwi twists – that’s what we have on menu at GREEN’S. With a wonderful mix of Thai and Indian dishes, you will enjoy the fusion of spice and flavour. From traditional dishes like Pad-Thai to Indian Butter Masala Chicken and new fish dishes which are closely guarded, using the finest quality ingredients is the speciality at GREENS.At GREEN’S, the dining experience is as important as the food itself. Take a seat in our modern and stylish water-front restaurant, and enjoy great service from our waiting staff.Whether here for lunch, dinner or a private function, enjoy an atmosphere that combines the Indo-Thai warmth with the friendliness Paihia is famed for.
Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

I have eaten here a few times as I am local, and everytime I visit I always get great service & amazing food! Delivery is awesome too. And the place is clean and very relaxing.

2  Thank 415jessej

Reviewed August 12, 2018

I rarely ever eat at the same restaurant twice while on vacation, but we did eat here twice. This place was recommended by several people, and they all made certain to specify the "small Thai restaurant" (which just happened to be located next to another Thai restaurant). The first time we had pork pad Thai and cashew beef. There were leftovers of both. The dishes were served with a stunning hand-carved flower made of carrots. On our second visit, we both had the pad Thai. We visited for lunch, and only Thai food was being served, which was no problem as that was what we wanted! In the evening, they also serve Indian food. Highly recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank dawn h
Reviewed August 12, 2018

Indian food is normally the same in most restaurants in Auz ...visiting NZ and thought I would surprise my hubby with and Indian Dinner for his Birthday....I am so glad i did....food was soo delicious....spicy...well presented by very humble people....
We were truly satisfied and will recommend to anyone wanting good Indian and ThaI Food..

1  Thank ramperc
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

Highly recommended if you are visiting Paihia!

Value for money(5/5)- beyond expectations

Service(5/5):
Perfect example of customer service in the small island town. They Stay open until 22:00 and serve great food with mind blowing hospitality. They keep checking if we are happy with the food. Hats off crew!

Ambience(5/5):
Pleasant and beautifully lit with a view of the lake. It looks Romantic at the nights. They play soothing and nice Indian music in the background that adds to the pleasure.

Suitable for a Date, family and friends' time

Food-options(5/5):
Being an Indian and visiting Paihia for first time, I was apprehensive about the food option that I might get and the cost for it. But Greens was an amazing saviour with awesome Indian options.

Quality and quantity(4/5):
To be honest, the food I tasted exceeded expectations. It tasted way more authentic than the food I have tasted in restos back in India. Each dish lived up to the authentic flavor and tasted homely and nice. Hats off to the cook.

Keep up the excellent service and authentic taste. You guys are keeping up the name of India and its cuisines. Kudos!

2  Thank Srinath S
Reviewed August 2, 2018

Great Indian curries. Very difficult to choose between Indian or Thai but we all went for Indian in the end and it was really good. Price is good -$15-$20 for mains curries including rice. Service was quick.