Great place, great location. The hostel is clean and the rooms are quite big and functional (best rooms we had in NZ.) The kitchen was great, well stocked but quite small but somehow works. It is always full but its okay and the vibe is great. There is a free breakfast but that is if the kitchen is clean, unfortunately both days we stayed it wasn't, which was a bit disappointing. There is a communal pc which you can use.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and relax at the Pickled Parrot. Enjoy free breakfast in this small personal hostel set in a sub tropical garden paradise. Friendly welcoming hosts, very clean accommodation, excellent kitchen facilities, all linen provided. Close to beach, restaurants and shops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your The Pickled Parrot Backpackers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pickled Parrot Backpackers Hotel Paihia
- The Pickled Parrot Backpackers Paihia, Bay Of Islands