• Location: Located on the beach promenade, in a nice small cottage painted in blue. Nice interior, modern with tasteful furniture.
• Staff: they are all really outstandingly friendly and efficient. They try to really do their best to accommodate you!
• Food: wow, the food is really outstanding: in particular the Salmon and the swordfish are fantastic! But also the other dishes are very good.
• Wine list: good choice of local wines
• I really did not expect such a good place here in Napier, and should I ever come back I most certainly will come back to Pacifica!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.