“Great food coffee not so great”
Review of Zigg Zagg Cafe

Zigg Zagg Cafe
Ranked #16 of 22 Coffee & Tea in Napier
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed May 31, 2014

Had a delicious breakfast of mushrooms, bacon and poached eggs, just perfect. Coffee wasn't so great but Napier seems to struggle to do good coffee. Maybe we are just too fussy. Food and service were great.

Reviewed May 1, 2014

My husband and I had a snack here a few days ago. Being later on a Monday afternoon, kitchen was closed, but there was still a good choice of food available. I tried the kransky pizza, very nice! So was the banana smoothie. Nice sunny spot on the corner opposite the park. Would definitely eat here again when in Napier.

Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

We have had lunch in this cafe at least once a week since December 2013 and have always found staff polite and efficient. There is always a good selection of food on the menu at reasonable prices.
It can be busy at times but this has not diminished their standards whenever we have been there.
Would thoroughly recommend to locals and tourists.

Reviewed February 7, 2014

this cheerful café is worth a visit. great e, food and pleasant staff. The outdoor seating is a great place to sit and enjoy good food coffee and sights. It felt very European. Will go back soon.

Reviewed February 4, 2014

We went for lunch at Zigg Zagg today, you would expect when ordering food to be heated, food all ordered at same time it would arrive at your table at the same time so as a couple you could enjoy having your lunch together, no not here, my partner tried to eat slowly the warmed item but no mine arrived 7 miinutes later,
On questioning the staff, I got the no care reply, and told it was my fault for not requesting delivery together, Yep I was supposed to know the items warming times, dumb of me is,nt it.
A course in customer relations would be a great start for the owners and staff, but know you won,t see us going back tio Zigg Zagg We dine out regulary and there are heaps of better cafe,s in Napier