We had accidentally left behind some clothing in our room's wardrobe. After 4 phone calls and an email I had a reponse from a staff member to advise the items were not recovered and the room attendant has no recollection of any lost property.
Only two explanations as follows;
1. The room attendant did not open the wardrobe, to see the clothing hanging in there, and it has been taken by the next guests to book that room. Therefore the attendant has not done their job properly.
2. The room attendant has opened the wardrobe and has taken the clothing for themselves, again not doing their job properly.
Extremely disappointing from a great hotel brand, where you should feel secure while you're there and still valued once you are gone. Apart from that, pathetic wifi, nice view, 2 out of 6 staff were lovely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Scenic Hotel Te Pania invites you to enjoy quality four-star accommodation and hospitality. From the moment you step into our spacious, light-filled lobby, you will experience our commitment to quality and customer service. The Hotel’s slender curved form echoes the shape of the bay, and guests enjoy sweeping views out over the water. Fresh and contemporary, Scenic Hotel Te Pania is just a short stroll from Napier’s main art deco architecture and little wonder why it is a firm favourite of all its valued guests! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Scenic Hotel Te Pania reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scenic Hotel Napier