“Pancakes - my divine breakfast”
Review of Cafe Divine

Cafe Divine
Ranked #37 of 201 Restaurants in Napier
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Hastings, New Zealand
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Pancakes - my divine breakfast”
Reviewed April 8, 2014

I love pancakes, even though we make them regularly at home it is so nice to relax and be served breakfast in a relaxing atmosphere.
Today's breakfast meeting was in Napier, I can recommend cafe divine for its generous portions, tasty pancakes and good coffee.
A real delight to have the whole package, I will be bringing my family here :)

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank leigh t

Tauranga, New Zealand
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Greasy spoon”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

Great friendly service with good ambiance but a very disappointing breakfast. Hash browns swimming in fat. Mushrooms tinned and bitter - not flat mushrooms advertised on the board - eggs similarly soaked in oil/fat. Not the sort of breakfast to start the day or in keeping with the potential this cafe projects.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Peter A
Suffolk, United Kingdom
“Terrible food”
Reviewed March 1, 2014

Went for breakfast today, 3rd March 2014. 2 had the flat mushroom meal, I had the herb omelet. The flat mushrooms were tinned button mushrooms, the herb omelet was a thin layer of cooked egg with salad. The meals came with deep fried (frozen) hash browns, that were just so greasy. It would have been nice have what we ordered served up. Our worst breakfast yet in NZ.

• Visited March 2014
Hastings, New Zealand
“DIVINE IN ALL RESPECTS”
Reviewed February 28, 2014

I have tried all of the cafes in Napier and Café Divine in my opinion has by far the best food, service and ambience. The manager Carlos is brilliant !! I am surprised another cafe or restaurant hasn't poached him. The food is always tasty and the service very friendly and efficient. I have entertained a number of friends from California and Auckland at Café Divine and they have all been impressed with all aspects of their dining experience at this fabulous cafe. As someone who frequently dines out and who has experienced many cafes both in N.Z and overseas I can highly recommend Café Divine.

• Visited February 2014
Knaresborough, United Kingdom
“Lovely place to have breakfast”
Reviewed February 19, 2014

This cafe serves great coffee and a fantastic selection of food. We had breakfast there both days we were in Napier and everything we had was good. I can particularly recommend the toasted sandwich with blue cheese, and I could not resist a piece of macadamia brittle, which was scrumptious! I would highly recommend this cafe.

Visited February 2014