We had a wedding to attend at the Mission Estate, so we wanted to be somewhere close by for a quick Friday/Saturday night stay. Across the road couldn't be better.
I could write a huge novel about what they did, but I'll stick to bullet points:
- Picked us up from airport at 10.30pm
- Amazing breakfast
- Gave advice on where to go for a walk in the area
- Drove us across the road and up long driveway to Mission Estate because they knew I was wearing heels
-Told us there was 'no check out time, just whenever' because they weren't worried
- Drove us into town and got our luggage stored at another hotel while we wandered through town
I could not think of a better place to stay if you're in Napier for a wedding at Mission/Church Road. Location is great, hosts are amazing. I've already recommended to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mission Vista welcomes you to our unique piece of Hawke's Bay paradise. Come and relax and enjoy the views of the beautiful Mission Estate Winery and vineyards from your private balcony. ... more less