“Great atmosphere!”
Review of The Kitchen Table - CLOSED

The Kitchen Table
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Great little cafe, attached to the excellent Hawke's Bay Photographers Gallery.
Reviewed January 25, 2013

I took my partner here for breakfast this morning as she's been a few times before. The place is great, heaps of photos to look at and the owners are great, very happy to help. I had the Boston beans which were amazing (recommend to get the poached eggs on the side) the food was presented well and came out fast with a smile. The kitchen table is a great place to sit back and relax in a nice setting. Will defiantly be going back and taking friends next time.

Reviewed December 16, 2012

I was recently in Napier on business for a couple of days. I had breakfast at the Kitchen Table and would recommend this place to anyone who likes to have a meal in an unrushed and calming environment. The service was very good and the food itself was nicely cooked and presented.The coffee was as good as I have anywhere. This is certainly a place I will visit the next time in Napier

Reviewed December 7, 2012 via mobile

My Allpress iPhone app lead me here for my favourite coffee, and I wasn't disappointed. fab coffee! I eyed up some gigantic cheese scones before deciding on their signature lemon curd and cream cheese brioche. OMG!!! Came back the next day to try a scone - mouthwatering and packed with savoury yumminess!

Reviewed November 24, 2012

I visit here at least once a month for breakfast or brunch. The service is always great and the place itself is so spacious and relaxing. The breakfasts are very tasty and generally too much for me to finish(my husband normally finishes for me).

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Didn't appreciate the attitudes of the staff. When I asked what was in the quiche, the reply I got was 'egg and pastry'. Uh, thanks. Food expensive and lacks imagination