“Yep excellent!”

Ranked #11 of 217 Restaurants in Napier
Cuisines: European, Contemporary, New Zealand
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Mint restaurant is set in an 1897 heritage house on Napier's Marine Parade, it's modernised interior offers comfortable ambient dining. Open for dinner Monday to Saturday, enjoy complimentary house-made bread while you peruse the menu. Our cuisine is contemporary with a twist of New Zealand influence and we are fully licensed. Mint is ideally suited to casual or intimate dining, business or celebrations. Sample menus and table bookings available on our website.Your hosts, Steve and Ruth Beere. Bon Appetit
Reviewed June 26, 2013

We had always overlooked mint,picking a winery or somewhere,anyway we were missing out.The food was gorgeous and service excellent,and to use that same old cliche,I work in hospo myself.We arrived fairly late but were not hurried in any way,I recommend mint if anyone asks because I do think its one of the best I have dined at in Napier.Will return.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

We had a post wedding lunch at Mint for 40 and Ruth and Steve could not have been better to work with in organising it. Their flexibility to accommodate all our guests, from 3 months to 90 years old was a delight - their suggestions for different things along he way were always 100 % on the money and the food sublime! Every one of our guests raved about what a nice place Mint was and how the food was fabulous. Ruth and Steve we can not thank you enough for the wonderful lunch and how easy you were to work with in organising it. Anyone planning a meal in Napier, big or small, should call Mint -you will not regret it!!!!,!

Reviewed June 21, 2013

We went here for lunch whilst in Napier and could not have enjoyed it more! The food was fantastic and service out of this world - anyone visiting Napier who does not eat here is missing a real treat :)

Reviewed June 5, 2013

Four of us went to Mint to celebrate my mother's birthday. We purposely chose four different appetisers/entrees so we could share and try a bit of each. All of these were highly enjoyed and were a treat to eat. The mains did not disappoint either. We were too full for dessert but thought we would have a look at the menu. Yes, we did order and were very pleased with what we received. The wine list was excellent as was the menu - with just the right amount of choice. The staff were friendly and helpful and some of the best I've come across. The decor was elegant yet cosy and the artwork by a local artist.

I will gladly recommend Mint to others and look forward to dining there again.

Reviewed May 23, 2013 via mobile

I had no difficulty choosing from the menu. Both courses were well presented and very tasty.I choose the beetroot salad and slow roasted lamb. Good choice of wines too.