“Very pleasant Indian Food”
Review of Master of India

Master of India
Ranked #23 of 206 Restaurants in Napier
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Master of India takes you on a tasty exploration right to the very heart of Indian Cuisine. Which has the ability to provide a cosmopolitan melting pot of cuisine. We are based in Napier with a reputation for its diversity. We are renowned as the Master of India for the excellence in Indian Cuisine set in the popular seaside area of Ahuriri. We strive to bring you the most authentic Indian Cuisine. Come enjoy our authentic Indian atmosphere and friendly service.Come and try our most favourite dish “Butter Chicken” and also our new Balti dishes which are already becoming favourites among our regulars. Master of India is a great Indian restaurant.
Reviewed June 22, 2012

Very nice meals and we were particularly impressed when the owner assisted us with our choices. Very tasty food and a lovely atmosphere.

1  Thank TCFriends
There are newer reviews for Master of India

Reviewed June 17, 2012

Maybe I'm not the person to be writing this. I keep going to Indian restaurants then remembering I'm not really keen on the cuisine. Like the entrees but stuggle with the sameness of the mains. Meat in a sauce and little else.
This one was opened on a Saturday night so I thought to try it.
Did everything you'd expect from an Indian restaurant but din't really make points anywhere.

Reviewed June 14, 2012

We are regulars at Master of India restaurant and it is the best Indian food we have had. You can really see that they use quality ingredients as one doesn't feel bloated or heavy after eating the mean. The Peshwari Naans are to die for as well as the lamb curries.

I heard they won the best ethnic award recently! Can't say I am surprised. Good food, great service and very good experience what else could you wish for!

1  Thank F00dQueen
Reviewed June 6, 2012

We have had takeaways from MOD several times and eaten in once. The biggest compliment would be the authenticity of the curries and the protein/ meat they use is premium. We've had Lamb, Chicken, Beef and most recently the Goat (which had not been available the first time we went).

2  Thank BBfromTheBay
Reviewed May 5, 2012

Went as member of a business party of 8. My first time there. I had heard mostly good reports, and I wasn't disappointed in any way.
The food quality and presentation was fine, the range of dishes was more than adequate, service seemed okay - but wasn't paying much attention as we were in avid conversation.

Having been to several states of India last year for business and pleasure, I never thought "fake or adapted" or "below standard"
I would certainly go back there if choosing to eat Indian with a group.

2  Thank MethuselahNz