“I drove for 30 minutes...”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Milk & Honey

Milk & Honey
Ranked #13 of 195 Restaurants in Napier
Cuisines: Cafe, European, New Zealand
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine, Scenic view, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We get excited about looking after people and offer sensational food and drink right by the sea. We open at first light and keep going until after the sun goes down. For current menus visit our website.
Wimborne Minster, United Kingdom
“I drove for 30 minutes...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2013

.. to get here, so my expectations were high.

I went here as a result of reading TripAdvisor reviews, and was not disappointed. The service was attentive, right from the minute I walked in the door, and the discussion I had with the, I presume, owner was rewarding in that I was steered towards something I was not familiar with, in order to experience what was felt to be the right wine (you’re talking my language here).

And I enjoyed every scrap – an imaginatively prepared and served meal.

• Visited October 2013

• Arabic first
Salisbury UK
“Super food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2013

An unusual "mix and match" menu which seemed to cover most needs, it certainly covered ours. The food which we had was excellent, well cooked and nicely presented. The service too was superb.

hamilton NZ
“i always let the manager advise me on what to eat and drink and always 100% satisfied”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2013

the manager knows his food and wine...ask him what he would recommend and its fantastic every time and of course it skips the need to choose and dither...he has a great wine selection and his choices are always good

Visited October 2013
“Not the cheapest in town but Utterly delicious, with superb Italian puddings”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

Chanced across this place on water front near Napier town centre. Liked the different "deconstructed dinner" menu where you chose your meat/fish then your side, building up your meal to suit you. Exquisite lamb loin, if slightly too pink for medium rare, and lamb shank to die for. Vegetables perfectly cooked with incredible roast potatoes, and all seasonally adjusted and locally sourced. And the Puddings! Do not leave without trying the tiramisu or the dark chocolate and orange semifreddo. Best I've had outside Italy. A bit of a gem of a place in beautiful Napier!

sydney
“perfect lunch with a view”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2013

this really was one of the best lunches ever
the area around milk & honey is spectacular with views over the water to snow capped mountains & lots of outdoor seating to take full advantage of this view.
we arrived for lunch & ordered a prawn, pear & walnut salad & chirizo on corn bread. both meals were delicious
drinks were also an interesting mix of juices & just right
service was not too fast - but then the place was busy & I didn't care with such a great view & pleasant place to sit.

• Visited September 2013