“Best breakfast views”
Review of Milk & Honey

Milk & Honey
Reserve with OpenTable
Milk & Honey is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #30 of 232 Restaurants in Napier
Cuisines: European, Cafe
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: We get excited about looking after people and offer sensational food and drink right by the sea. We open at first light and keep going until after the sun goes down. For current menus visit our website.
Reviewed June 12, 2013

I went here for breakfast last time I was in Napier. First off, great location right next to the beach. The restaurant is set out nicely and the staff are quick to greet you and show you to a table.
I had the smoked salmon bagel, which was great, such a big serving and such a great price, I was very happy with my choice, the coffee is great as well.
I would recommend this place to anybody staying in the Ahuriri area.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

A great treat! The food is always delicious, beautifully presented, and the setting in the Ahuriri area of Napier is special. We were there for a "First Friday" of the month, when it's the chef's set menu. Each of the three courses was a delight to the eye and taste buds - a delicate smoked fish and potato salad; melt-in-your mouth braised beef and risotto cake; and a white chocolate mousse. Yum!

Reviewed June 3, 2013

I go to Milk and Honey quite often for Breakfast, it is my favourite place for breakfast in Napier, the service is always very friendly and efficient even when they are busy (which is often). I generally have the pancakes which are just devine. The coffee is excellent and very well priced
Just a great place to go

Reviewed June 3, 2013

Until we found this restaurant we had been unimpressed with eating establishments in the Napier town area. This place was a great find and even on a Monday night was quite well patronised. The quality of the place was immediately obvious by the professional and knowledgeable waitress who knew a lot about wine and was very confident in her recommendations. This, along with the clear and concise explanation of the menu and specials was most impressive. We all enjoyed our meal selections including the duck confit and the sautéed mushrooms and spinach sides which were delicious. The deserts were fantastic too, the tiramisu being a great favourite.
Overall our dining experience was fantastic and I would thoroughly recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for a high quality, yet reasonably priced dining experience.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

The staff were very friendly and attentive. Our waiter could do with more training on pouring wine in the glasses rather than on the table.

Their menu is one where you pick your choice of meat for $22, then have to supplement it with one or two side dishes to make up a full meal. That makes for a pricy meal for the size you get. A few of us ordered pasta dishes which, you would expect, were a few dollars cheaper than the meat mains. However, we were forewarned that the pasta mains are only entree sized meals.

Unfortunately it wasn't a great enough experience that any of us felt the need to return to the Milk and Honey again. By the sounds of the other reviews, we should have gone for breakfast instead.