I don't normally write reviews but our stay at the Fern Motel in Napier was so spectacular I just had to :)
I stayed in the Fern Motel in Napier for three weeks this year. I have travelled widely with my family and have stayed in all sorts of hotels and motels. I have to say that the Fern Motel was up there near the very top. It has definitely been the best Motel by a long way for a number of different reasons.
1. It was extremely clean and tidy.
2. Nothing was too much effort. What ever we needed was done and with a great big smile.
3. The rooms were spacious and the beds were so comfortable.
4. The owners were very friendly. We felt like we were living with family.
5. The Motel is near to the beach, the shops and everything else we needed.
There are a number of other reasons we loved our stay there. We actually only planned to stay for 2 weeks but extended due to the environment we were staying in. We have already booked our stay for next year. Its along way from the UK to New Zealand but when you are looked after the way Bernard and Finny looked after my family and I you would travel to the ends of the earth to feel the passion they instil at their Motel.
I would recommend the Fern Motel to anyone. If you want a clean, relaxing and friendly environment to unwind and have fun then try this Motel for yourself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fern Motel offers you Family Friendly Kiwi Hospitality. We have 18 ground-floor units with natural surroundings. They all have fully equipped kitchens, en-suite bathrooms, heat pump / air con & free wireless internet. So that your stay is pleasurable we provide Standard and Deluxe Studios and Family Units –the Deluxe units have been beautifully refurbished with new kitchens with dishwasher (Family Units), flat-screen TVs, new beds, carpet, linen & modern decor.We also have one new 2 Bedroom Unit.It has a beautiful large kitchen with dishwasher, big fridge/freezer and large ceramic hob. Bedroom 1 has a queen and bedroom 2 has 3 singles.Both bedrooms and the lounge have flatscreen tv’s. The lounge is stylishly decorated and has a sofabed and a nice dining area. All units have secure off-street parking and their own private courtyard where you can sit outside or entertain in the BBQ area. You can watch the kids swim in the large pool and play in the children's fenced playground area. Just off the HB Expressway, Fern Motel is conveniently located between Taradale & Napier City, close to Napier Airport, Park Island Sports Complex, Pettigrew Green Arena, Onekawa Aquatic Centre & Church Road and Mission Estate Wineries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fern Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.