“still great”

EM>BAR>GO
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 4, 2014

Try to go two or three times a year. Took my family from Aussie and told them it was great, they were not disappointed. Not a desert person but tasting plate and creme brulee are hard to beat.

Reviewed October 18, 2013 via mobile

Very nice food. Very good service, nice and friendly. I think their position means they get less customers than they should get

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Herbert and Elaine offer a wonderful restaurant located in the heart of Hamilton. These two know what they are doing and offer first class service and food. I only wish I lived closer so I visit more often!

Reviewed August 28, 2013

I was very impressed by the service and meals we had at EM>BAR>GO in Hamilton. The décor has been updated, and it’s a very good location looking out at Garden Place. The menu has a good selection of mains including 3 types of beef, fish, duck, pork and lamb. There is an extensive wine list and I had a very good flat white coffee. Good atmosphere, not too formal and quite busy.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

Having never been to EM>BAR>GO before, I went for dessert with family and friends.
The food was divine and served promptly, the staff gave exceptional service and the atmosphere was fantastic.
This will be my restaurant of choice for any gatherings in the future!