“Delicious food and exceptional service!”
Review of EM>BAR>GO - CLOSED

EM>BAR>GO
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Having never been to EM>BAR>GO before, I went for dessert with family and friends.
The food was divine and served promptly, the staff gave exceptional service and the atmosphere was fantastic.
This will be my restaurant of choice for any gatherings in the future!

Reviewed July 22, 2013

EM>BAR>GO is easily the most underrated restaurant in Hamilton city. I have been there on multiple occasions and have always had 100% amazing service, delicious food and near perfect coffee. With a range from $12 lunches to impeccable wine makers dinners this really has to rate in Hamilton's top 5 restaurants. Definitely my choice for either a well priced lunch catch up with a friend or a need to impress someone dinner!

Reviewed June 4, 2013

Not sure what went wrong with this place it used to be a lot better.
I really liked this place but it has gone down hill, I will never go back.
Food was over priced and tasted very average, I had the duck which wasn't cooked properly and the desert was average,
The guy on staff was nice but it was let down by the owner who was rude.
I wouldn't recommend going to this place unless you have to better prices and food out there.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

Unsure what went wrong when we went here. The night we went the atmosphere was very dull, and the exposed decour is interesting. Food was something I could have paid half the price for, but nothing wrong with it. Would much prefer one of the other restaurants in Hamilton with better food, atmosphere and value.

Reviewed May 4, 2013

Took my mum here against for another delicious meal. Service is great, food is lovely and always walk out feeling we've had value for money. One of our fave's.