“Excellent Hospitality, Food and Atmosphere.”

Adriana's Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 488 Restaurants in Hamilton
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I had the most wonderful 2 evenings eating at Adriana's while in Hamilton.
The service was excellent although they had 3 big groups of tables full.
The food was melt in your mouth and traditional which was indeed enjoyable.
We were even blessed to be entertained by a visiting choir from America singing as a practise before the next show ..... How lucky were we!!!

Date of visit: December 2019
1  Thank Daydream535306
Write a reviewReviews (323)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We searched for a pasta restaurant and turned out it was more. It’s a very traditional and authentic Italian restaurant that we couldn’t find in Auckland. We had ravioli and farfalle, both were super good.
The lady who I guess is the owner offered us complimentary garlic bread when we were waiting for our pasta. The service was excellent, will definitely go again when we go to Hamilton next time. We enjoyed our dinner so much, oh and don’t forget to try the dessert.

1  Thank winifredtam
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

While I on a two week road trip around New Zealand me and my partner really wanted pasta and decided to go to Adriana’s I can honestly say that without a shadow of doubt it was the correct decision the pasta was utterly delicious and the cheesecake we had for desert was the best cheesecake I have ever had in my life.

Some people might say it is expensive but I say the food and the service (which was second to none) was worth every penny we paid.

1  Thank Ramsden921
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We went to Adriana’s because it seemed like a convenient option being just next to the Novotel where we were staying during our trip. We were ever so impressed with the food.

There was a great selection of drinks available and the service was warm and personable.

The ingredients used in the dishes were of the highest quality.
Adriana’s served some of the best Italian food we ever had!!

1  Thank ds_25_m
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We had not booked a table but were seated immediately. We chose a table near the kitchen which for me was great as I am interested in food, its preparation and presentation. Everything I saw spoke care and attention. We had two of their bruschetta one with spinach, feta and bacon and one with fresh chopped tomato and basil. They were fresh and delicious. We followed with a ravioli of spinach and ricotta in a creamy sauce of gorgonzola finished with walnuts and a spaghetti with prawns and mussels in a tomato sauce. They were properly prepared and cooked, well seasoned and tasty. I saw a number of dishes leave the kitchen all of which looked great. This is not fancy food it is good quality simple food prepared, cooked and presented very well. It is reasonably priced. The service is equally good , enquiry seemed genuinely interested and the waitress seemed pleased we had enjoyed our food. Desserts looked lovely but we were too full!

1  Thank Bobbythedog1