Ibis Hamilton Tainui
    $100
    $105
    $102
    1,003 results
    All reviewsvalet parkingthe rivera river view roomrooms are smallcentral locationbuffet breakfastwould stay againbed was comfortablethe main streetshort staynew zealandone night stayriversideaccornzcbdwaikato
    An Accor traveler
    Wellington
    Reviewed April 10, 2011

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
    CPorter1, Manager at Ibis Hamilton Tainui, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2011

A TripAdvisor Member
    Sydney
    Reviewed April 9, 2011

I normally stay at Novotel, however when I called reservation I was told that the Ibis will suit me more, as I suffer from back problems and that the beds in Ibis are new.

This hotel services, cleanliness, beds and stuff are better than other 5 stars hotels.
    Thank you for a wanderful experience.
    Higly recommended.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled solo
    CPorter1, Manager at Ibis Hamilton Tainui, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2011

Dear Guest
    Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Ibis Tainui on your recent visit to Hamilton and for taking the tme to post your feedback. I am pleased that your stay was a positive one, and that the staff & services exceeded your expectations, I have shared your comments with team. We look forward to welcoming you back to Ibis Tainui when you travel to Hamilton in the future.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with friends

Reviewed April 6, 2011

I would definitely recommend Ibis Hotel. This is our first choice hotel every time we visit Hamilton. Centrally located, friendly staff and very affordable.

One thing I noticed with our last stay, was the room we where at was smaller than before. Anyways, would still recommend them.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family

Dear Guest
    Thank you for choosing to stay at Ibis Tainui on your recent visit to Hamilton, and for taking the time to post your feedback. It is great to read that you enjoy your stays with us and the team was friendly. I am not sure about your comment on the room size all our Ibis rooms are exactly the same size however we do have different bedding configurations so some may appear smaller than other with just a king bed.
    Again thank you for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back to Ibis Tainui.

Reviewed April 6, 2011

I had to cancel my booking, but full marks to the way in which this was handled. They welcomed me back and were sorry I couldn't make it. I was reassured my free night would still be available next time I was to make a booking.

Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business

Dear Guest
    Thank you for taking the time to post feedback regarding your interaction with us. I am pleased that we were able to assist you and we look forward to welcoming you to Ibis Tainui when you are next in Hamilton