Ibis Hamilton Tainui
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$141
      $76
      $66
      $83
      $80
      All reviewsvalet parkingthe rivera river view roomrooms are smallcentral locationbuffet breakfastwould stay againbed was comfortablethe main streetshort staynew zealandone night stayriversideaccornzcbdwaikato
      FilterAll languages
      Reviewed April 6, 2011

I had to cancel my booking, but full marks to the way in which this was handled. They welcomed me back and were sorry I couldn't make it. I was reassured my free night would still be available next time I was to make a booking.

Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
      CPorter1, Manager at Ibis Hamilton Tainui, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2011

Dear Guest
      Thank you for taking the time to post feedback regarding your interaction with us. I am pleased that we were able to assist you and we look forward to welcoming you to Ibis Tainui when you are next in Hamilton

Wellington
      Reviewed April 5, 2011

Thank you veryy much I had a lovely stay on my recent stay in Hamilton. The room was very quite and the location is fantastic for shopping in certainly had a wonderful time in the CBD. I found all the staff had great customer service and were very friendly and welcoming. I will certainly recommend the IBIS to friends and family and will stay again if the opportunity arises.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled solo
      CPorter1, Manager at Ibis Hamilton Tainui, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2011

Dear Guest
      Thank you for choosing to stay at Ibis Tainui on your recent visit to Hamilton, and for taking the time to post your feedback. I am pleased that your stay was a positive one, and the team was friendly and welcoming, I have shared your comments with them.
      We look forward to welcoming you back to Ibis Tainui when you travel to Hamilton in the future.

An Accor traveler
      Paraparaumu
      Reviewed April 4, 2011

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
      CPorter1, Manager at Ibis Hamilton Tainui, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2011

Carterton
      Reviewed April 2, 2011

I didn't think the room was ccleaned very well. I spilt something on the bench and it remained a smear on the bench during the entire stay of 3 nights. The floor was not vacumed during our stay or if it was it was not a very good job.
      We drink hot chocolate or cocoa at night. On arrival this was available but it was not replenished again during our entire stay. otherwise I thought the hotel was excellent.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
      CPorter1, Manager at Ibis Hamilton Tainui, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2011

Dear Guest
      Thank you for choosing to stay at Ibis Tainui on your recent visit to Hamilton and for taking the time to post your feedback. I am pleased that overall you enjoyed your stay, I apologise our housekeeping service did not meet your expectations. I have shared your comments with the team and will use them to ensure improvements are made in this area.
      Again thank you for your feedback

New Plymouth
      Reviewed March 30, 2011

Have found this hotel to suit all my requirements to attend a course in Hamilton on a fourtnightly basis. Location, price, cleanliness, friendy staff. Thank you. Rooms have everything I need without going over the top. Have not used other facilities yet like the bar or breakfast so can not comment yet. Size of room reflects good price but is perfect for the reason I need a room to sleep in, get out go and get back to. No complaints.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business

Dear Guest
      Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Ibis Tainui during your recent training and for taking the time to post your feedback. I am pleased that everything was to your satisfaction and I have shared your comments with the team. We look forward to welcoming you back to Ibis Tainui when you are next Hamilton