“Great Food but Cold”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Just Opened
Reviewed July 21, 2014

My family went there during the holidays and we thought the food was fantastic. Great selection of small plate dishes and tasty condiments to add to the flavour of the dishes. The only complaint we had was that we were sat near the door and it was freezing and it didn't seem like there was anything they could do.

Reviewed July 20, 2014

Wow, what a fabulous place. I loved the vibe and happy service. Even midweek it was packed with happy diners. The menu was exciting with so much choice we went nuts and ordered a huge range of dishes. Would recommend Mexico to everyone who wants a casual and FUN night out. I can't wait to return, best Mexican restaurant I have tried.

Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I loved our experience at Mexico. The server was friendly, the drinks were great and the food was good. Mexico has a lively atmosphere, where it feels like you have been invited into a strangers party and made to feel at home. I'm not too keen on long tables where you are seated next to strangers, but everyone seemed to be having fun.

Reviewed July 9, 2014

Nice warm friendly atmosphere here, the service good and we all enjoyed the food. We each picked a taco not to share and then got other dishes which we did share. Sauces are provided on the table although most come with plenty of dipping sauces or salsas. The food is delivered very quickly, so if you're still hungry you can easily order more as you need it. Felt the marguarita's were a bit over priced $14 each or $25 for a small carafe which serves only 2. The churro's were enough to share but the other desserts probably not. Enjoyable experience.

Reviewed July 2, 2014

Great food, great drinks (love the chilli and salt rimmed beers!), great staff. Particularly love the rollitos and my partner loves the Mexico fried chicken. Bern here loads of times since we moved to hamilton.