“a Hidden Gem”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Te Awamutu, New Zealand
“a Hidden Gem”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

wow, this must be the best kept secret in Hamilton. Had lunch as part of a group there on Thursday and the service was great and the food was absolutly lovely. I had the Piggy sandwich with fries which came served on a board. huge meal just as well I was able to share it with another in the group or I would not have finished it. Water was served really cold to the table without having to ask and the beer was icy cold. great for a very hot day. First vist but will not be the last for me. Already planning next lunch date.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank switchie_nz

• Korean first
Hamilton, New Zealand
“Just what Hamilton needs”
Reviewed March 10, 2013 via mobile

Good George has to be one of my new favourite places to visit in Hamitlon. Have been there more times than I can count on my hands.

Good Food.
Good vibes.
Good beer.
Good George doesn't fail with its good-ness.

Check it out if you want something other than your usual dining experience.

Caen, France
“Very happy with our night at Good George”
Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

We took the tour with a GrabOne voucher and it was just great. Our guide Brent was very knowledgeable and made the tour very interesting.Then we had some food and it was very good and tasty, we had 3 different sliders and they were amazing, same with the salmon rolls.
The place is an old church and it gives itna really nice atmosphere.
I highly recommend Good George !

1 Thank Nounouf
Hamilton, New Zealand
“Sunday lunch,Anniversary Weekend”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

First time visit to Good George. A converted church with an in house brewery. A basic industrial look and feel but it works. Large outdoor dining area which was best part full. We tried the Sparkling Ale which was as good as any I've tasted. Lunch, a salad and the fish and chips were nicely presented, very tasty and well priced. Well done, will return.

• Visited January 2013
Cambridge NZ
“A Great Find”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

This place is a must to try. I had squid, it was delicious. The service was friendly and they made my mum a toasted tomato sandwich which was not on their menu. The pub brews its own beers and you can see it all happening through a big glass window. I will be telling all my friends to try it out. At last somewhere cool with good food and table service. Well done Good George.

• Visited January 2013