“An amazing authentic Indian experience”

Indian Star Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #28 of 391 Restaurants in Hamilton
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Been open approx 4 months. Visited last night and the meal was great - service was awesome too. Would love to review this to help get people eating here! Phone is 078343122 I believe the one in Rotorua is highly recommended too.
Reviewed February 10, 2014

As soon as we arrived, the restaurant staff were busy making sure we had everything we needed and had made some good dinner suggestions based on our preferences. The food was amazing, so good infact that one of the reasons I look forward to going back to Hamilton is to go back to the restaurant. Well done team!

Reviewed January 16, 2014

Excellent customer service , so as quality delicious food.
neat and clean environment . very good food authentic traditional taste reminds me my home.
Well done team Indian Star.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

Lovely meal on the balcony, fantastic food, attentive service, and great aspect overlooking river. Highly recommend.

Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

Truly fantastic Indian cuisine. The pilau rice was the best I had ever tasted. The balti chicken had a generous quantity of perfectly succulent chicken in a wonderfully thick sauce and did not seem oily at all. My family loved theirs too. Servings were large, seating was spacious and the service were friendly and prompt. Compared with other Indian restaurants I've eaten at in the UK, US and Singapore, this is one of the finest.

Reviewed December 29, 2013

It was the Best Restaurant and the Best Food I've ever experienced in my life.especially Chilli chicken, Lamb Balty, Chicken ticka masala and Tandoori chicken.