“Fabulous Stay. Thank you. O”

Arena Court Motor Lodge
Ranked #7 of 63 Hotels in Hamilton
Newark, California
“Fabulous Stay. Thank you. O”
Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

Extremely friendly Management and staff. Very clean and well serviced. Two minutes walk to Waikato Stadium. Second time I've stayed here and looking forward to our next visit. Thank you for a great stay.

• Stayed June 2014
Lloyd S, Owner at Arena Court Motor Lodge, responded to this review, June 27, 2014
Thank you for choosing to stay with us again at Arena Court motor Lodge while you were in Hamilton. Sharing the great result at the Waikato Stadium, was an additional highlight to having you stay with us.
We look forward to seeing you the next time you are travelling through and look forward to being of service.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Napier, New Zealand
Reviewed June 22, 2014

Clean, great facilities, good value. Friendly and professional hosts. Bed was very comfortable - and huge! I am not sure what else to write but the minimum length is 200 words, so I will just fill up with this!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for choosing Arena Court motor Lodge as your preferred accommodation in Hamilton. We are pleased that you enjoyed the large king beds, and extra comfortable topper pads we have put on our beds, the close proximity to the city centre and free wifi on offer and easy access to the roads leading north south east and west.
We look forward to welcoming you back to stay with us on your next trip to Hamilton.
Auckland Region, New Zealand
Reviewed June 22, 2014

Arena Court Motor Lodge is a home away from home for me as it is very clean, cozy and comfortable. I will look to stay again and again whenever I am in Hamilton.

The hosts were very friendly and accommodating at all times and I felt very welcome.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for choosing Arena Court Motor Lodge as your preferred accommodation in Hamilton. It is a pleasure to have you stay with us and we look forward to being of service to meet your accommodation requirements. We like to meet guests and farewell friends for our motel.
Christchurch, New Zealand
Reviewed June 18, 2014

Great location right beside the stadium and good bars and restaurants a stones throw away. I'm a regular client to the region for business and would not look past the Arena. The hosts are very accommodating. Nothing's a Hassel and the rooms are Fantastic.

Scotty

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

1 Thank Scott M
Lloyd S, Owner at Arena Court Motor Lodge, responded to this review, June 20, 2014
Thank you for choosing Arena Court Motor Lodge as your preferred accommodation in Hamilton and your review of our accommodation. We have good housekeeping staff who take pride in a high standard, and continue to make changes to meet the requirements of our guests. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are with us.
Christchurch, Canterbury, New Zealand
Reviewed June 18, 2014

Stayed at the Arena Court motel for four nights for the Mystery Creek Field days. The service from Lloyd was absolutely fantastic and the rooms were immaculate. They even managed to squeeze me in to stay again at short notice. Thank you team for the enjoyable experience.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for your review of Arena Court Motor Lodge, it is a pleasure to have nice people staying and we strive to improve the service provided. We look forward to having you stay with us again.
Puhoi, New Zealand
Reviewed June 9, 2014

I arrived late for a function from the far north on the 31st May for a three night stay at The Arena Court Lodge and was frantically just trying to book in and get to where I had to be....I was extremely impressed with the lady servicing the other rooms...She got me in my room had me parked up and headed in the right direction and all before payment..{ pay in the morning sir the Stadium is that way }...And off I went ....I met Lloyd that evening ,paid the man and was off again....He is a happy chappy.
My 1 brm Apt was excellent ,Absolutely No problems in Recommending this place to others...even though my stay was shortened to two days ....I must say ...That I certainly will be booking here again ...
Cheers A Joseph

Room Tip: I booked a 1 bedroom Apartment for three nights...It was on the top level at the front of the Motor...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Lloyd S, Owner at Arena Court Motor Lodge, responded to this review, June 10, 2014
Thank you for your review, it was a pleasure to have you stay and your family come to visit. We continually work on trying to meet the expectations of business and holiday makers. We look forward to seeing you in Hamilton on your next stay.
Taupo, New Zealand
Reviewed June 8, 2014

Great motel, great people!! Very clean and tidy. I cannot fault this motel. Loved the spa bath, was very relaxing after a day spent at the hospital visiting my Dad. Central location and reasonably quiet.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Lloyd S, Owner at Arena Court Motor Lodge, responded to this review, June 9, 2014
Thank you for your review. It is nice to have nice people come and stay with us, and we look forward to seeing you the next time that you are in Hamilton. We hope that your dad is better. Please contact us if we can be of assistance for future accommodation