“Best in town”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 31, 2013

This is definitely your best choice for Thai food in Gisborne. The food is always great as is the service. I am really glad they don't do delivery as I would end up having it several times a week which would not be good for the waistline.

1  Thank Mongreltodx

Reviewed March 19, 2013

Had a great night with a large group. They looked after us well and really enjoyed the food
Prices were very reasonable and staff were attentive. Nothing was too hot!

Reviewed March 16, 2013

We enjoyed our meal, The mixed entree was good and they were fine about making the hotness of the curries to suit our different needs. Liked the relaxed unpretentious atmosphere and friendly waiter.

1  Thank Lesley J
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Trying to behave and stay away from the curries with coconut cream I decided on the chicken larb. The menu implied it would be relatively hot, unfortunately the chillie was absent. Once they provided me with dried chillie flakes the meal had the heat I expected.
Service was excellent, i heard other diners saying their food was really tasty and there was a good number of diners for a Wednesday night.

All in all a pleasant experience.

Reviewed January 7, 2013

Service was prompt and very friendly. No duck on the menu. 3 out of the four of us ordered the same meal, 2 wanting mild and 1 (me) wanting hot. When the meal arrived I noticed that they had obviously all been prepared together and some raw chilli had been thrown into my bowl at serving time. I hate it when that happens. Having said that the food was ok, service was great, value was good, so overall it was OK.