All reviewsair conditioningroad noisebedroom unittvironmotelhost
Reviewed March 17, 2017 via mobile

Stayed for one night. The manager/owner was exceptionally friendly and obliging in looking after luggage when I had to wait in town for a late afternoon flight. The room was very clean and well equipped though it did have a strong odour (most probably cleaning product) on arrival.

Stayed: March 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed March 10, 2017 via mobile

A modern motel ably managed and looking relatively new. Close to Central Business Area. Absolutely clean and modern furnishings in a relatively large room. Adequate toiletries provided. Car wash area and pool on site. Great overnight stop (or longer?)

Stayed: March 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed February 28, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here first week of March 2017.
My room was spacious, clean well appointed but a little tired.
The host was delightful checking me in, very friendly nothing was too much trouble.
Plenty of parking , I could park right outside my room which is fantastic .
I would stay here again

Stayed: March 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed February 12, 2017

Spent two nights at the Teal Motor Lodge after being suggested by family members also staying there. We booked a Studio Apartment and were delighted to find it was a very generous size bedroom, separate lounge, fully equipped kitchen,separate toilet and bathroom, the studio was very quiet and we had a restful two nights sleep.
Only fault I personally had was the shower was over the bath (it was a Shub) and having arthritis I had great difficulty in lifting my legs over the edge to get into the Shub which only had the door for support but apart from that we had a lovely stay.

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 11, 2016

I just needed to stay overnight in Gisborne and I booked this place at the last minute. It was really perfect for me. It was on the main street of town. It has a pool. The Staff were friendly and helpful. The room was large and included a full kitchen and separate bedroom. There was a living room with a sofa and dining table, an extra bed, and a flat screen tv. Free Wifi was just 1 GB and expired quickly and was slow. But the place was clean and comfortable and I got a good night's sleep on a good bed and a nice shower in the bath with good water pressure and nice shower nozzle. The price was fair. What more could you ask for.

Room Tip: They are all the same
  • Stayed: December 2016, traveled solo