“What a wonderful cafe!”

Description: http://www.facebook.com/people/Winemakers-Daughters/1673632017
Wellington
“What a wonderful cafe!”
Reviewed March 7, 2011

I cannot recommend this cafe highly enough: it's that good! Excellent coffee, excellent food made with top ingredients, charmingly decorated, airy and light inside and with outdoor seating as well. I discovered this place by chance while walking my dog, and had coffee and a scone, both excellent, and the lovely waitress brought my dog some water. I returned with my partner for lunch and sat inside. The food was again excellent, I had the ploughman's lunch, with pate served in a quaint little teacup, and my partner had a lamb salad. The was a business meeting at one table, while mother's with young children sat at another. A very natural inclusive atmosphere! We went back for breakfast the next day, and again the food and service was top notch. Really wonderful place, and I will definitely be going back next time I'm in Gisborne.

• Visited March 2011