We stayed in Eden park only 2 nights and enjoyed it very much. Marlene and Tony were warm and inviting and the rooms were really comfy. Oh! the underfloor heating in the bathrooms was wonderful. Breakfasts here are HUGE! will give you the energy for seeing all the sights Auckland has to offer. 5 min walk gets you to Dominion Rd for buses and 15min to Kingsland train station. There are plenty of eateries along Dominion Rd and even a 24h supermarket if one is so inclined. Oh yes, Sam the cat is a real old dear and loves tickles.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eden Park Bed and Breakfast is located in the Historical inner city suburb of Mt Eden and is only 10 min from the CBD of Auckland City. This large, luxury home offers four bedrooms with attached ensuites, private guest lounge, free WiFi internet, hot tub, exceptional breakfasts, and is within walking distance to Eden Park Sports stadium where the 2011 Rugby World Cup was held. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Eden Park Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Park Hotel Auckland Central
- Eden Park Bed And Breakfast
- Eden Park Bed & Breakfast Auckland, New Zealand