Eden Park Bed & Breakfast
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Plum Lodge(Auckland Central)
View Hotel
The Surrey Hotel(Auckland Central)
  • Pool
Mount Eden Motel(Auckland Central)
Quest Ponsonby(Auckland Central)
City Towers(Auckland Central)
Alpers Lodge(Auckland Central)
View Hotel
Auckland Newmarket Motel(Auckland Central)
  • Restaurant
Kiwi International Hotel(Auckland Central)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsb bmr darcycream roomguest loungenew zealandthe blue roomfriendly hostsbus or trainrugby groundhome away from homelittle touchesfresh fruitperfect staylong flightthoroughly enjoyed our stayquiet streeta great place to stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 21, 2014

I've now stayed at Eden Park B&B three times and continue to rate it highly. It's clean, well presented and the hosts are very friendly and kind. Well located for the rugby and pretty good for the airport (45min on the bus) and into central Auckland (30mins on the bus). Thoroughly recommended.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
SweetPea2050, Manager at Eden Park Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2014

Thank you for taking the time once again to write a review for us.
as always it was nice to see you again, and have a few chats.
take care and we might get to see you again in the distance future.

our kindest regards to you
Marlene Tony and Mr.Darcy

Reviewed May 20, 2014

Instead of staying in a hotel, I decided to stay at Mt Eden B&B based on their Trip Advisor rating. I was warmly welcomed into this lovely Victorian home by Marlene, Anthony, and Mr Darcy himself (a loveable spoodle). Everything has been thought of to make their guests feel comfortable, and the breakfast is quite a spread. The B&B is close to transport and would be ideal for someone going to a rugby match since it is within walking distance to Eden Park. Enjoyed my stay and will recommend to others.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo

It was lovely to meet you Catherine, And i'm so pleased that you decided to stay at our Bedandbreakfast instead of a city hotel. Thank you for taking the time to write a nice review for us, it is very much appreciated.
take care and perhaps me might get to see you and your family on another visit to the city.
our kindest regards
Marlene Tony and of course Mr.Darcy.

Reviewed May 15, 2014

My wife and I just spent two nights at this beautiful B and B in the lovely quiet Mount Eden area of Auckland. Our hosts Marlene and Tony were warm, friendly and wonderful hosts. Nothing was too much trouble including our late arrival on the first night and an early departure on the morning of the last night. We were warmly received and the breakfast was amazing. Everything you could possibly think of was on the table! More of a banquet than a breakfast! Terrific!
The double bedroom was beautifully decorated and furnished with the most comfortable bed, even had an electric blanket should you need it. Soft and luxurious bed linen and towels etc. bathroom had a marvellous walk in wet room shower. All we can say is it was superb!
Many thanks to Marlene and Tony, a wonderful friendly couple! We would highly recommend a stay here with easy access to the city and the airport a 15 minutes drive away.

Room Tip: Any room is fantastic!
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
SweetPea2050, Manager at Eden Park Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2014

Thank you both very much for the wonderful review on us and our Bedandbreakfast.
It was our pleasure to make you stay with us enjoyable.
take care and perhaps we might get to meet you both again some time.
our kindest regards
Marlene Tony and Mr Darcy.

Reviewed May 14, 2014

I arrived around midnight at Auckland airport - no problem, Anthony was waiting for me to bring me to his home.
The rooms are furnished in a way you will love and appreciate.
The breakfast served by Marlene was beyond excellent. You will remember it for a long time!
Informations, recommendations and support (e.g. to rent a car) given, were/was very helpful to enjoy my stay here.
The very positive experience was completed by a nice present I got when I left this excellent B&B.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo

Comfort and friendliness is so important especially after a longhaul late flight.
It was our pleasure to look after you while staying in Auckland.
I do hope you enjoyed your holiday in New Zealand.
Take care and our kindest regards to you.
Marlene Tony and Mr Darcy

Reviewed May 3, 2014

Everything was quality with this B & B. The rooms were large and spacious as well as the bathrooms with good toiletries and every little detail thought of. For breakfast there was a large choice from continental breakfast to cooked hot breakfast by Marlene. Most of all the hosts were very hospitable. I will be recommending this B & B to anyone else. It is easy to see how it got its very high rating, it is superb and value for money.

Room Tip: They all seem good.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
SweetPea2050, Owner at Eden Park Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a nice review on our Bedandbreakfast for us.
Tony and I appreciate it very much and love your kind words.
Marlene Tony and Mr Darcy