Great b and b if you are going to Eden Park stadium, which is just down the road. We had only one night here and were warmly welcomed. Room and bathroom nicely done and there is a guest lounge to use too. Breakfast is fantastic and gargantuan and it was good to sit round one big table with other guests. We tried to go back for another night later in our trip but sadly they were fully booked. Not surprising really.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eden Park Bed and Breakfast is located in the Historical inner city suburb of Mt Eden and is only 10 min from the CBD of Auckland City. This large, luxury home offers four bedrooms with attached ensuites, private guest lounge, free WiFi internet, hot tub, exceptional breakfasts, and is within walking distance to Eden Park Sports stadium where the 2011 Rugby World Cup was held. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Eden Park Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Park Hotel Auckland Central
- Eden Park Bed And Breakfast
- Eden Park Bed & Breakfast Auckland, New Zealand