“Great service and tapas”
Review of Vivace

Vivace
Ranked #39 of 2,327 Restaurants in Auckland
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Vivace Restaurant and Bar is one of the best inner city restaurants Auckland has to offer. The environment is lively, offers a warm ambience with excellent table service, a superb wine list and a menu which caters for diverse palates.The food is always of a high quality. Vivace’s food is unmistakably Italian and Spanish. We offer a full al-a-carte menu and for those wanting a more casual approach to eating, Tapas are available throughout the day.
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Great service and tapas”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

Great ambience, lovely people and awesome food. I always love going to Vivace as their tapas rock. What more could you want.

Visited May 2013

• Korean first
Chicago, Illinois
“Tapas Central”
Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

Walked up the stairs to an open plan, bright, rustic timber decor. We were welcomed by every staff member we walked past and grabbed a beer in the bar. The service excellence continued with timely delivery of menus and water. Once ready to eat, we were shown to the outdoor patio and selected 5 dishes from the tapas menu. There's a bit of everything on the tapas list and the portions are perfectly sized for 2 or 3 to share. The scallop and chorizo skewers were superb. The wine list is solid with great choices in each category, while the prices for Central Auckland are very reasonable. We splashed out on a big red due to the prices! Well worth a visit if you haven't before.

Visited May 2013
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Very tasty and has been this was for years”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

The food here is very nice. I've only ever visited for business because the style of food here is not the sort of thing I seek out for myself. For the style of food offered this restaurant is excellent - top quality ingredients cooked to perfection and plated to make the mouth water.

In my most recent visit I was part of a group of twenty plus and we arrived at lunchtime and left just before dinner. The food was divine, the service impeccable throughout our long stay, and the experience nothing short of very enjoyable.

The crumbed mushrooms on the tapas menu are my favorite - we had to order extras twice because too many others thought the same thing!

• Visited May 2013
Auckland, New Zealand
“One of my favourites...”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

I have always enjoyed the atmosphere at Vivace and my latest visit was no exception. Wonderfully attentive staff and a lovely relaxed vibe. Delish wine and good food selections.

• Visited April 2013
Auckland, New Zealand
“Quality dining in a relaxed warm ambience”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Drinks with colleagues, a quick lunch or a relaxed dinner with friends or family Vivace is a restaurant I have visited many times and always leave feeling very satisfied. The open fire and natural wood decor give the restaurant and bar a nice feeling. Friendly and efficient service with a good menu selection and a variety of tasty tapas are also on offer.

Just the place to visit on a chilly winter evening!

• Visited April 2013