Tripadvisor
Auckland Central
Review Highlights
Great Time

This is a really fun activity. Been to several other escape rooms in other countries. The one we... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Flyer781212
Great

Great facility, intriguing and drawing escape rooms, great themes and scoring system, good price as... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

from $20.57
from $20.91
from $18.38
More Info
All reviews escape room great fun team building game master solving puzzles work colleagues problem solving fun activity team bonding a lot of fun awesome experience great escape bach brain hints challenges teamwork
Selected filters
Reviewed January 11, 2020 via mobile

We had an amazing time doing the challenges in and around the City. A great walk on a lovely summers day, legs and minds both exercised!
Also learnt a bit more about the history of Auckland!

Totally recommended!

Date of experience: January 2020
1  Thank Michele B
Reviewed January 4, 2020 via mobile

Four of us visited to play the game in competition 2:2 and we all had great fun! It was harder than I thought and more challenging and I’ve thoroughly enjoyed the game.

Date of experience: January 2020
1  Thank MJ_Cecilia
Reviewed December 29, 2019

Amazing fun, amazing staff, amazing memories to make with the family, thanks Escapade NZ, we'll definitely come back!

1  Thank KiwiCompound
Reviewed December 20, 2019 via mobile

We had our end of year staff so at Escapade. 2 teams batting it out for who could win escape first. Fun, challenging and a great way to work together as well as get to know each other bstter.

1  Thank 409jacinda
Reviewed December 15, 2019

4 of us who were escape room virgins completed The Bach at this venue last night. We had no idea on what to expect but were pleasantly surprised. We were greeted by friendly staff, shown the ropes and then let loose. We did have to ask for a couple of clues and it took us a few minutes more that the allocated 60 minutes but we were satisfied with this as first timers. Our room had a lot of locks which we had to work out what the combinations were by finding clues/ working out puzzles.
I always find myself thinking what would have made it better and in my head I thought I would feel like I was in a bach of old childhood days. Yes there were a few things but I believe the props could have been more/better/ more elaborate. My husband thought there could have done with a few more to get the keys but by way of padlock eg the use of the magnet to retrieve a key etc. Overall we loved that there was an outing we could have that wasn't drinking at bars or doing the same old thing.
I appreciated being sent a group photo that the staff took and we didn't have to pay a fortune for- it was for free! It was a lot of fun and we will be back.

1  Thank AucklandWiz