“Awesome lunch spot”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 26, 2012

Went here for a quick weekday lunch; the menu is extensive and the flavours are fresh and authentic. The Penang curry I had was excellent and make sure to accompany it with sticky rice. Delicious!

Reviewed December 15, 2012

My husband and I stumbled across this place on looking for another. We were glad we did! The whole steamed snapper tasted amazing at a price of NZ$20! We chose a few dishes to share and asked for extra veggies. Still managed to eat for around $20 each and had some leftovers. Would highly recommend if you feel like something fresh, affordable and tasty!

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Zap is a one of my favorite place to eat.
Used to be a cheap and a tasty when they were in a food court.
Now cheap has gone and left a tasty after they have moved on commerce st.
I think a price is still reasonable and taste nice in this area.
Pad Thai is not so good, always have nice Tom Yum Soup with my main.
I normally go Zap at least 2 times a month.

Reviewed December 5, 2012

This restaurant offers good Thai food with a very reasonable price. Their pad Thai is lovely and good volume too. I also like their spicy fried fish too. However avoid lunch time. They are always quite busy during that period

Reviewed November 26, 2012

This is a busy, popular restaurant and rightly so the food is amaze-balls!!! Real tasty, huge number of dishes to choose from, nicely priced too, not expensive, clean colorful interior, nice place for social dining with friends!