“Perfect setting for a special occassion”
Review of Fish

Fish
Ranked #48 of 2,360 Restaurants in Auckland Central
Cuisines: Seafood, New Zealand
Good for: Special occasions, Scenic view, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Located on the first floor of the Hilton Auckland, FISH brings to life a new partnership between the world renowned Hilton brand and the expertise of the Nourish Group of restaurants headed in the kitchen by Gareth Stewart.Restaurant Head Chef Fraser Shenton and Restaurant Manager Oliver Watkinson lead the team of FISH with the knowledge and experience gathered working in international and national top eateries. FISH is about bringing the best New Zealand produce to the table in the best location right on the waterfront.
Reviewed July 30, 2013

We had lunch here on the weekend to celebrate our 29th anniversary, the staff were wonderful, made us feel very special, we had a table out on their protected verandah, the view perfect, the food excellent, we had the 2 course lunch special NZD$35 and it was great value for money, I had poached prawns for entree, and Pork Osso Bucco for main, both dishes were terrific. We will definately return.

1  Thank Traveller_Chelly10

Reviewed July 24, 2013

The new menu is interesting and very well presented as well as filling. So often you go to a flash restaurant and get a little on a big plate. The staff are extremely helpful and friendly and anticipate your needs. A sign of a well run restaraunt

1  Thank Glenny49
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Wow! I don't take the time often to write reviews, so when I do, count on the venue being amazing. Both my husband and I are foodies, and we were blown away by the food, wine list and service at Fish. Who would have thought we'd find this amazing gem hidden in the Auckland Hilton Hotel? First the food - the chef has taken molecular gastronomy to a level of perfection. We had a olive oil infused with semi-dried tomato whipped creation with ciabatta that was to die for. We decided to dine on a series of small plates/entrees and sampled a variety of items, all were excellent. The wine list was equally amazing, and the service was absolutely outstanding (thanks, Stephanie for all of your recommendations!). Do not miss this amazing gem if you're serious about your food and you find yourself in Auckland!

1  Thank juliecarver
Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

Stunning atmosphere and views with world class service and superb food with a diverse menu that is priced right. An exceptional restaurant that I rate as one of the best in Auckland.

2  Thank WELLYFOODIE007
Reviewed June 30, 2013

I have been lucky to have eaten at nearly every premier restaurant in Auckland, or at least I thought I had until last weekend when for the first time I sat down for a degustation at Fish Restaurant in Aucklands Hilton Hotel.
The food was so amazing it actually had my wife in tears and the wine matching was a stunning compliment to New Zealands amazing wine industry. We actually had the Head Chef, Shane Yardley come out to chat and my wife actually had to give him a hug.
Forget Merediths or French café, if you truly want one of the best dining experiences in NZ pop down to the waterfront and see the best view and the most amazing food. Obviously their emphasis is seafood but the lamb rump was also so tender and succulent it was sensational.
From the Maitre D to the waiters everyone was great. Thanks guys, see you again real soon!!!!!

1  Thank crocteaser