“great steak”

Cuisines: Steakhouse, Australian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 15, 2013

I like my steak very rare it came as I had asked for it was delicious. My husband's steak was equally delivered as he likes it. I like the atmosphere in this place the booth tables are very cosy and private thoroughly enjoyed our dining experience. The staff were very welcoming you are welcomed warmly the potato croquettes and we always visit when in Auckland

Reviewed October 13, 2013

if you're looking for a great lamb rack or chops, you won't be disappointed!! the rack was cooked to perfection, and the sauce was delicious. the chops matched perfectly with the mint sauce.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

Carpet bag steak cooked to perfection.If you are a steak lover this is one of the best steak places around.First dined here almost 30 years ago and still as good.Will be back.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

We had a lovely meal here on a Friday evening recently. The steak was cooked medium rare just as I had asked for it was delicious. My husband's steak was equally as tasty. I like the atmosphere in this place the booth tables are cosy, thoroughly enjoyed our dining experience. The staff were very welcoming you are welcomed like an old friend.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Excellent food and excellent service. Great menu and will be something for everyone. Wait staff very attentive, and the food was divine!