“Delicious”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed May 25, 2014

It is no wonder that this is such a successful restaurant of long standing. The ambience was quite lovely from the moment that we walked in. The staff were friendly and polite. The menu was varied, we were simply spoilt for choice.
The meal that I had is still tingling in my memory.

Reviewed May 20, 2014

Another enjoyable meal at Tonys- always get the t bone but I wish I had of got the scotch fillet as it showed up bigger then my t-bone
Managed to pull a park off which was immediately in front of the restaurant - very happy

Reviewed May 18, 2014

Welcome back ! A visit to Tony's is a must on every visit to Auckland. Now more than two years since my last visit it was like coming home again. Nothing has changed, same excellent steak, same great service, same poky little table in the window. Scotch filet steak was perfect as usual but the "craft" beer I tried was not very nice, I had to settle for wine instead. Why can't they serve good old Tui beer to quench one's thirst. Never mind, I'll surely be back on my next visit.

Reviewed May 15, 2014 via mobile

I enjoyed the ambience, customer service was great so as the food... overall the best experience ever...

Reviewed May 9, 2014

This old school establish serves up some great steak at a reasonable cost. Do try the fillet mignon.