“Loved the collage of old photos on the table top.”

Tony's Steak & Seafood Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #45 of 2,344 Restaurants in Auckland Central
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 12, 2013

We had an excellent steak and a pleasant shrimp salad served quickly by a very pleasant waiter. The anniversary wine was enjoyable. The table top was covered in old photos and these provided a great topic of conversation as we identified the era of those portrayed.

There are newer reviews for Tony's Steak & Seafood Restaurant & Bar

Reviewed April 11, 2013

I visited Tony's Steak House for lunch, and arrived shortly after it opened. I was given a choice of where to sit, and chose the table by the window.

My BLT sandwich was very good, although my bacon could have been a bit more crispy. The portion size was very good. The meal was great value for the price.

I will definitely visit this restaurant again next time I am visiting Auckland.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I've been there a few times on my travels to Auckland, and never had a bad steak. You can ask for a private booth, or just take what comes. The wine list is good, and staff friendly. And I don't think I am their only repeat customer. I think they have lots! Now that has got to be good.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

The non existing service from the staff put a damper on the evening, as well as the burnt stake, that was supposed to be medium rare. A bottle of wine was "plonked" down at the end of our table together with 2 wine glasses, from a waitress that did not even look at us, we had to check the bottle to see if it actually was our wine or not.
unfortunately I would not recommend Tony's original to anyone, it used to be good, but ....not any more.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

We enjoyed a superb dinner for two, very tasty food, nice wine and wonderful service! Decor is warm woods, artifacts and comfortable seating.