“Mother Daughter Weekend”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 13, 2013

My Husband and I went to this restaurant about 4 years ago, and it did not disappoint, so when I took our daughter to Auckland for the weekend we decided we would try there again and again it did not disappoint. We had a great meal and it was not expensive. The service was very good and we did not have to wait to long for our meal. They have the best Nann bread.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

Was recommended this restaurant and it did not disappoint. Dont go there for the atmosphere as the restaurant itself does need a good make over, but the service and the food...amazing.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

I hadn´t tasted Indian food ever, so I went with an Indian friend who recommended me this restaurant. Was a really good experience. The service is great, the food is awesome and the prices aren´t too high.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

my partner and i eat here on many occassions and all occassions we see the female manager just standing at the till not looking enthused or wanting to be there. she took our order one particular visit and i expected nothing but the best when she did, but her attitude was rude , and she brought the wrong wine i ordered- (Brut Cuvee meant to be served in a champagne glass) instead i got a much more expensive champagne in a wine glass. was not impressed and the waiter quickly fixed her bosses mistake and was just as shocked.

the rest of the staff are okay but the management shows and reflects on the staff.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

Great menu, yummy food, cheaper for takeaway than eat in which is a good offering. Loved the Onion Bhaji