“Fully recommend”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 8, 2014

Great place, great food and great staff. It was a really enjoyable experience and I hope to visit again soon.

Reviewed December 23, 2013

I guess at a waterfront location you expect to pay high prices, but the food at this restaurant is distinctly average and is not worth what is charged. Pasta was ok but not great, my wife's veal dish was ok but not great. You just expect more at these prices

Reviewed December 14, 2013

Went here on a recent trip to Auckland with my kids. After walking along Parnell Road we stumbled upon Portofino. Staff were inviting and attentive seating us quickly and brings drinks. We ordered two pizzas and one pasta dish to share amongst the 3 of us. Food was hot and tasty and enjoyed by all. Facilities were nice and clean. Would definitely eat here again.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

Great service & food. My partner & I stopped in for dinner & the food was very fast. Nice location too

Reviewed October 2, 2013

Had diner here after reading reviews on Tripadvisor, they were mixed but we wanted some pasta for a change, I wish we had not.
The decor is upmarket but we were met by the host in a pair of shorts which I thought quite odd, anyway we ordered and the food match the shorts not great for the price charged.