“BEST Local food”

Cuisines: European, Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Great service and made my family feel welcomed with children. The food was great and catered to my family needs, but this is a great place for a nice romantic dinner for two. truly worth trying.

Reviewed July 14, 2012 via mobile

I've tried lots of pizza in Auckland then this is definitely the best. Being from New Orleans I've sampled a few pies in my life and am never disappointed with the fare at Papas. Thanks guys!

Reviewed July 14, 2012 via mobile

Had another occasion to take a friend who had never been but meant to go here...
She enjoyed it.

Service was attentive but unobtrusive. We were seated upstairs with its own bar and dedicated bar person/wait staff.

The pizza was very good. Not too oily and enough toppings to require one third of the large pizze be taken home!
Our friend had the curried chicken pizza and loved it.
Still a good local.

Reviewed May 26, 2012 via mobile

I've had on different occasions pizza (takeaway and dine in) and the pasta meals.
There is no cost cutting on ingredients used and flavour. However, this makes for very rich and for some people 'heavier' pasta dishes.... In saying that, I have enjoyed my meals. One occasion it was a essentially a meat laden pizza and the next visit I had a pasta dish.
I've only ever had the tirimisu for dessert and each time is was very nice. Many places differ with either the coffee or alcohol weighting in the tiramisu but this was ok.

There is quite a reasonable selection on the menu which is fine, as I'm always wary of large expansive menus. Jack of all trades and master of none applies to preparing meals too...! It's a quaint setting and great in winter if you're seated near the fireplace!

Reviewed February 9, 2012

Great food let down by poor service

- The young female staff were more interested in attending to their social lives rather than attending to patrons.
- Once attended too staff managed to forget to give food to patrons once ready
- Would recommend takeaway rather than dine in - back dining area requires much needed cleaning attention