“Good beer, very good pizza, fun visit”
Review of Non Solo Pizza

Non Solo Pizza
Ranked #278 of 2,372 Restaurants in Auckland Central
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed November 16, 2012

Non Solo Pizza has a great location on Parnell Road. The small, enclosed bar area gets a bit loud, even with just a few people. The outdoor seating area looked nice, but weather kept us in. The pizza was great, and the service was good. This was my second visit here, and I have enjoyed it both times. Interesting pizza options made it fun. I would definitely return again!

Reviewed November 16, 2012

Casual dining and great service, worth another visit if you have not been here for a while. A great range of pizza and other dishes.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

I will not be returning to NSP because of the rudest service I have ever had.

I went to NSP for a friends birthday, one of my other friends brought a cake along as a surprise to be served at the end of the meal. We asked 2 waiters and the manager if this was possible and we were abruptly informed that 'this isn't how we do things in New Zealand' and 'this restaurant isn't bring your own food', they asked us to pay a $25 'corkage' fee to cut the cake! Not only is this an rather large charge for something so simple, it was also the condescending manner and inflexible nature of all involved. They quite clearly have no idea of what customer service is. I have been to two (better) restaurants in Auckland who have happily served our birthday cake with no 'corkage fee'.

The food is good Italian style food, the menu has a broad range of options. The waiters were difficult to get hold of, we waited a long time for (an admittedly delicious) wine. Sadly the good food and wine aren't enough to make up for the rude manager and her pedantic rules. There are far better Italian restaurants in Auckland.

3  Thank CJS1986
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Been here a few times, got a great atmosphere, the food is really good and the service is great. Will be great in summer with all the outdoor space. Great location too, right in the middle of Parnel.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

A consistantly excellent restaurant in Parnell. We go there often and have never had a bad meal. Service is always of a high standard and their appetizers are 'the best'. I would recommend this restaurant for a casual lunch, or a beautiful dinner.