“Delightful Curries”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 5, 2013

I've been to Nite Spice over and over again, and their curries are divine. I've had the Madras more than once and love it. Even better is the Fenugreek curry, which is available in vegetarian form as "Paneer Malai Methi." They know how to bring out the flavours!

1  Thank Andrew M

Reviewed July 6, 2013

Unfortunately the service at this restaurant was very poor. We went with a large group and I had to wait 45 minutes to get a drink and 90 minutes to get the food. They didn't provide poppadoms which would have been nice if customers are waiting this long. Once the food arrived, it was tasty, but I think they failed to bring us about half the naan breads we ordered and had to pay for. I wouldn't go back.

1  Thank DebbieNZ
Reviewed March 28, 2013

Great price, reasonably priced, great location, good staff, very yummy food

Have come several times never let down

Reviewed March 13, 2013

I tried one of the more expensive (but still cheap ish) meals at $20 but it was delicious and filling (black pepper kebab), staff were polite and attentive, nice wine, great experience, thanks Note spice!

1  Thank Brett W
Reviewed March 5, 2013

I go eating at nice spice once a week, and I have to say that the food is really good and the service always great. They have curries for $10 on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday... Love the peshwari naan!!!

1  Thank Alex B