“Good, but not quite there.”
Review of Nana Thai

Nana Thai
Ranked #1,450 of 2,344 Restaurants in Auckland Central
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed September 5, 2013

We celebrated a birthday here and the staff were friendly and did well to attend our requests and ensure that no one was left waiting for their meal. My other half and I shared 2 starters: the springrolls were crisp and fresh, the fishballs were less memorable. I had a tasty curry that I enjoyed, however, my companion's Pad Thai was particularly salty and very disappointing.

The other members of the party seemed happy enough with their meals so, all in all, a good evening.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

We took friends to the lunch on a saturday, it was busy but really good, we all enjoyed being able to choose the dishes we wanted from the Buffet, which runs from 12 - 2pm Friday to Sunday,
The variety was great, something to suit everyone if you love Thai food, A very reasonable price too, check out their website http://www.nanathai.co.nz/Lunch/tabid/266/Default.aspx, a great family lunch was had by all, the staff are very friendly and attentive, they are really worth a visit.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

Food selection and quality is superb. Staff are all fantastic and beautiful too. The host, nacha, is an absolute delight and I couldn't recommend this place any better. We have dined at Thai restaraunts in about 20 countries and this is the best, we go at least every week and are always taking friends and family. Along with Tusk in Balmoral, this is fantastic.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

We have dined at Nana Thai several times over the years and have always found the restaurant to be a good place to eat and entertain friends. Good food, well presented and spiced just right.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Despite the average reviews on here, mine is one of the better experiences.

I love Thai food, it is my favourite. My partner and I went here for Valentines day this year and had a delightful time. The place was decorated in romantic streamers and balloons for the occasion.

We had a delicious meal cooked perfect and enjoyed the service and large venue. It was full of couples enjoying the night. Waiters were great, the desk staff were a bit rude but were busy as well. Not a major.

Cocktails were average but I only tried two.