“Best Thai”

Muang Thai
Ranked #657 of 2,372 Restaurants in Auckland Central
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed August 1, 2013

Food delicious, could eat forever as it is hard to stop. Very tasty and everything cooked beautifully.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

This is a fantastic Thai restaurant in Pukekohe. The meals are reasonably priced and very tasty!! Service is good and they have takeaways too.

1  Thank fieryred33
Reviewed July 18, 2012

I had not visited here for a while. Both myself and my wife enjoyed entree and mains. The dishes came nice and quick and had generous portions. I asked if it was possible they could hold one of the ingredients in my meal, the waitress said it would be no problem.

The staff were very friendly with prompt service.

Already thinking about my next visit

1  Thank Keith E
Reviewed February 20, 2012

I'd been having a craving for Thai food, and I asked for a nice Thai restaurant at Pukekohe Information Centre. The one the lady told me was unfortunately closed, so I just wandered around and found this restaurant. It was fairly busy, which I thought was a good sigh. The food itself was okay - just average. But, the staff was not very nice. Their eyes looked like the ones of dead fish or something. When I went to pay for the meal, the guy just stood there, waiting for me to hand him money. He didn't even tell me how much it was!! I was not too pleased with it at all. Make sure the other Thai restaurant is open or not - whatever it is like, it must be better than this one.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Hamilton
Reviewed December 20, 2007

OMG this is the best Thai I've ever had!!!!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook