“Impossible to review”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Sorry I was prevented from eating here. There were way too many steps. The person who recommended this restaurant never thought about crutches or canes, why they are used and access.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

great, simple meal here. Service was spot on and the food was delicious and the wine was great value.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

not the cheapest meal but also wont break the bank, kind of like an upmarket La Porchetta? (meant as a compliment!) great tasting food and great service, have been here twice and both times have had great quality food.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

I came here with a friend for lunch. We walked in and immediately thought wow-the decor of the restaurant was chic and modern, very swanky. We both ordered a pasta dish as part of their $10 lunch deal. My friend's dish was pretty good however mine was not. I ordered the Carbonnara which was poor- a few pieces of chopped bacon and mushrooms in "creamy" sauce...however the sauce was overcooked and had curdled, making the dish very distasteful. The dish overall tasted like hot cream and had no flavour. I wasn't pleased. I sent it back to the kitchen, and said I wasn't paying for it so was offered to choose another dish from the menu instead. Unfortunately by the time it was addressed my lunch break was over and couldn't choose anything. I still however had to pay for a dish that I didn't eat. They wouldn't even give me a voucher or credit to use at another time. They took my money and I went back to university hungry. Da Vinci you to make some changes pronto!

1  Thank Brenna W
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Enjoyed a meal with family very pleasant atmosphere, good service and great food. We all had something different and all enjoyed the meals.
Value for $$ and location easy to find for tourists being on Albert & Victoria Streets, just recessed back from the road but large windows to enjoy the people and cars passing.
We booked in case they were busy but Rugby was on so fairly quiet in the earlier part of the evening