“A restaurant for the gluten intolerant”
Review of Da Vinci's

Da Vinci's
Ranked #224 of 2,349 Restaurants in Auckland Central
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 15, 2013

The two meals, seafood and lasagna, tended to be spicy, but not overly so. The seafood was ordered with white rice for the gluten intolerant.

There are newer reviews for Da Vinci's

Reviewed March 10, 2013

My spaghetti was delicious and my partners lasagna was unfortunately a little dry. Overall excellent service and worthwhile a visit. Great if on a budget and not wanting to feel it.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

I do not get the positive reviews.
First of all service was terrible. After we got our meal we didn't see our waiter the entire rest of the evening.
Secondly, from the bread to the gnocchi to the veal parmesan, it all tasted burned and flavorless. The veal was two tiny pieces of meat. I mean tiny plus a few pieces of broccoli and 2 pieces of potato. I ordered a salad and they informed me they ran out of lettuce! At 8pm they run out of lettuce and all their entrees include a salad? They were busy but not that busy.
It took us over 30 minutes to get our bill, I told the guy that cleared our plate my food was unacceptable and they still didn't do a thing about it. I am not that picky about my Italian food, but this place was terrible and I would avoid it!

Reviewed February 28, 2013

In Auckland for 7 days, we popped into this restaurant for dinner one night. Lovely food with wonderful flavours, great service and atmosphere. The food was so good we went back the next night, and again found the same excellent food and service. I would heartly recommend this restaurant. Great value for money.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

Visited the restaurant January 2013 for a nice evening meal. Very disappointed the service was terrible too any customers with not enough supporting staff. When I brought their attention to my dinner a home made lasagne the poor meat quality. I was just ignored. Even when I paid the bill no customer service totally uninterested in my comments.

1  Thank Teeheeitismee