“Great food... Small but with a great atmospher...”
Review of A Little Italy

A Little Italy
Ranked #152 of 2,349 Restaurants in Auckland Central
Cuisines: European, Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 7, 2012

I am from Australia and I always make sure that I have at least one meal at this place when I visit New Zealand. I love the Calzones they make... the portions are great and the deserts are wonderful. If you are looking for Italian food in the centre of Auckland then this is the place to go for sure...

There are newer reviews for A Little Italy

Reviewed August 28, 2012

This restaurant is not flashy with a well-worn look but the food and service are very good. It is fully licensed but the wine list is reasonably priced. The food is good and service attentive. We thoroughly enjoyed our meal.

Reviewed August 28, 2012

It's just a little restaurant, but it's a case of size doesn't count for everything. The food was great, the service good. Warm and friendly atmosphere

Reviewed August 11, 2012

I have been going to Little Italy for 3 years and my experience has always been the same; excellent! The food is excellent, the service is excellent, the atmosphere is excellent and the value for money is excellent.

A fantastic restaurant that I only go to on special occasions as I want to savor it!

Reviewed August 5, 2012

After traveling through Europe a year ago we were craving some real Italian not just 'kiwi Italian' this place is great, if you're expecting fantastic food and value to go with it you won't be disappointed. The restrauant isn't the latest and greatest, but it's exactly like you would fine in Europe. Attention is placed on the culinary experience rather than lighting and wall paper.

It's worth every cent.