Tripadvisor
Auckland Central

“Nice selection of draft beers”
Review of Vultures' Lane

Vultures' Lane
Ranked #206 of 2,383 Restaurants in Auckland Central
Reviewed January 21, 2020

We stopped in here for a drink and were pleasantly surprised about the extensive number of beers on tap (by my count - 20+!!). The bartender was pleasant, and I enjoyed the reasonably priced tap beer that I tried. My wife also enjoyed her vodka tonic.

Date of visit: December 2019
Write a reviewReviews (85)

Reviewed January 13, 2020

My husband and I stopped in here to checkout their craft beer scene after the Harbor Bridge Climb. Pretty cool, low-key place. The staff was friendly and the tap list was very large! We shared a tasting and while there, one of the staff members told us a pop-up art show was going to start soon. We found out we were in the art district of Auckland- so if you like art- this is the place to be! We didn't stick around long as we had other items on our itinerary. Must say, their burgers looked awesome!

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed December 30, 2019 via mobile

Very nice craft beer pub in the heart of the city. Different breweries presented. They serve beer tasting trays as well!

Reviewed December 26, 2019 via mobile

Excellent beer choices as a visitor. Was able to sample a wide variety of New Zealand craft breweries. Potato skins might also be the best I’ve ever had.

Reviewed December 23, 2019

Great selection of drink available but the thing that caught our eye (every time they passed) was the Nachos! We had to order some nachos and WOW they we tastyyy. I would highly recommend.
Great little bar.