Ibis Budget Auckland Central
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
CityLife Auckland(Auckland Central)
$200
$122
Hotels.com
  • Pool
SKYCITY Grand Hotel(Auckland Central)
$155
$148
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Auckland(Auckland Central)
$139
CrownePlaza.com
  • Room Service
$249
$230
  • Restaurant
Grand Millennium Auckland(Auckland Central)
$129
  • Restaurant
Scenic Hotel Auckland(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
$132
$98
Agoda.com
Hilton Auckland(Auckland Central)
$237
$216
  • Restaurant
Waldorf Stadium Apartments Hotel(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
$123
Orbitz.com
$146
$122
1,932 results
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 21, 2012

This hotel would be by far the worst place I nearly stayed in. No Parking was a big one and a $20 charge for early check in .. Ive never had that before. In the elevator on the way up to the room we asked one guy how it was and he said he had had nothing but problems. Getting out the hallway smelt. got into the room and it was tiny, the curtain wasnt on properly and there was no heating. the window handle was broken so it wouldnt close properly. We took one look turned around and went back out again. The staff are good i feel sorry for them and i think they felt a little bit emabarressed and gave us our money without any question. A backpackers would have been a lot cleaner nicer and cheaper.

Room Tip: make sure you google reviews we didnt
1  Thank rachel l
Reviewed July 19, 2012

Basic accommodation Higher level rooms quieter First room bathroom had flooded the bedroom carpet > No problems in the room being changed

Reviewed July 19, 2012

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 17, 2012

Reviewed July 16, 2012

We booked this hotel before reading the review not something that I usually miss but with emigrating here it slipped my mind. Before I arrived I sent an email to request a high floored room as saw issues with noise and they confirmed one lift was working.
It is 40min from the airport we got a shuttle bus for $41 nzd to the hotel were my requests for high room was met by friendly staff.
I am am not a snob but my standards are quite high and I expect to get what I pay for which this hotel has surprisingly met. We paid $450 for first week and then extended for another week for $400 once we had been here a few days. The week before I came out I paid this price for 2 nights in London hotel which was a lot worse.

You get a small room yes but fit our three big suitcases against the wall, fresh towels every day, electric heater, toaster, fridge for a days worth of food to fit in, tv (but not great pic)'iron and mini ironing board and kettle with tea and coffee.

We stayed on floor 15 and not too loud not to wake you up but any city hotel without double glazing you will get that and lift wait time in busy time is max 2 mins.

Great location but if got a car it is $14 for over night 4pm-9am in the wilsons car park behind the hotel my partner picked the wrong one and got clamped (his fault)

You are on the main street in Auckland with a pub next door that sells Carling a big bonus for the OH.

Tips

Shop next door provides cheaper Internet.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple