Stayed here for four nights in October. We are a group of Three 21 year old girls. Lovely rooms very clean and nice! Fresh towels every day. In an okay location for Auckland City but not much to do at all around the hotel! Was quite boring so wouldn't recommend for young people looking to go out. Wifi is an absolute rip off!! One free voucher that lasts about 10 seconds so I paid $3 for 200mb which apparently I somehow used in one night after being on for half an hour!! You should offer wifi for free as it's much more of an attraction for backpackers! Krishna was lovely and really happy to help, couldn't say the same for Tina however who shrugged off most of our questions! Overall it is a nice hotel but not for young people looking for stuff to do
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a 5-star Qualmark Backpacker rating, City Lodge is outstanding when it comes to convenience, quality, and value-for-money accommodation in Auckland. Located in a quiet tree-lined street and just 5 minutes walk to central Auckland, City Lodge offers a real ‘home away from home’ experience. Every room has a private ensuite, fridge, TV and tea/coffee making facilities for the comfort and convenience of our guests. City Lodge is well appointed and offers a clean and safe environment, 24-hour reception, Security door system and CCTV. The choice of rooms extends to Single, Standard Double, Superior Queen, Twin, Triple and Quad. Additional purpose-built facilities include a spacious guest lounge and well appointed communal kitchen. With on-site parking available (charges apply/bookings recommended), City Lodge is perfect for budget-conscious business travellers, family holiday stays, or world travellers wanting a high quality yet affordable experience. All daily rooms are serviced daily and have features such as large windows and Wi-Fi/broadband access (charges apply). Our communal lounge includes a big screen TV, book exchange, table tennis, and board games for relaxing or socializing with other travellers; we also have full laundry facilities on-site (charges apply). Our helpful, friendly staff can arrange tours, car hire, transfers or simply let you know what’s on in Auckland. Ask about our latest newsletter… What’s more, our clean, green, limited-service philosophy has recently been endorsed with a Qualmark Silver Environmental rating accreditation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, HostelWorld, Hotwire, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your City Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- City Hotel Auckland Central
- City Lodge Auckland, New Zealand